Salesforce DeveloperApply For This Position
We are seeking experienced and passionate Salesforce Developers for multiple positions including short and long-term contracts as well as full time employment. At least some travel (or relocation) may be required.
As a member of this team, the Salesforce developer will be a key contributor in designing and implementing critical customer facing solutions that are highly usable and extensible. The Salesforce developer will be working in a highly agile environment. Certified Platform Developer I is expected.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Build and/or implement customer/public facing web-based user interfaces
- Understand and work in agile development environments with ability to work on numerous stories and issues simultaneously
- Learn and apply new technologies to implement technical deliverables
- Manage commitments across multiple projects
- Teamwork with peers and other managers
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years experience developing within Salesforce experience
- Extensive knowledge of Apex plus some knowledge of Lightning
- Prior leadership experience
- Salesforce.com Certified Platform Developer I
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator
About Stony Point:
Stony Point was founded in 2011 by three experienced Salesforce consultants with the goal of providing the highest quality Salesforce technical and end user training. We help other Salesforce consulting partners train their new hires and prepare them for the Salesforce certification exams. We also provide sub-contracts Salesforce consultants and developers to our customers. With experienced regional directors, consultants and developers, we are expanding across all North America.