Salesforce Technical ArchitectApply For This Position
Salesforce Technical Architect
The Architect shall have the knowledge, skills, and experience in designing & developing technical solutions on the Salesforce platform for at least 5 full application development lifecycles. Designs the technical architecture (including Enterprise Application Integration Architecture) to address complex business requirements, including design of entire system configurations (hardware, software, and communications, as appropriate).
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with the Technical and/or Enterprise Architect on end-to-end design
- Defining the high-level components for the solution/project stack
- Leads the estimation of development efforts for user stories, and runs the Iteration Planning and Review workshops
- Document architecture and designs for enterprise application which suits business needs and is efficient, performant and maintainable
- Develop in Visualforce, Apex, Web Services and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions
- Effectively work with management and on-site/off-site development staff (remote teams) to accomplish SFDC project deliverables
- Ability to seamlessly partner with business teams, technology teams, and third party providers developing relationships that work to deliver business value
- Required Skills:Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related field preferred, with a High School Diploma or GED
- Knowledge and experience to develop automating testing processes
- Previous Salesforce implementation experience and at least 3+ years of experience working with SFDC including Sales Cloud is required
- Possess a strong technical foundation including: 4+ years' experience with advanced structured programming such as APEX, .Net, Java
- Minimum of three years as Development Lead working with team sizes of 5 plus
- Desired Skills:Lightning experience
- Minimum certifications of ‘Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer’ and / or ‘Platform Developer I’ required; ‘Platform Developer II’
- Experience working with customer service organizations
- Familiarity with multiple implementation standards and methodologies.
- Very strong work ethic with a customer service focus (high intensity).
About Stony Point:
Stony Point was founded in 2011 by three experienced Salesforce consultants with the goal of providing the highest quality Salesforce technical and end user training. We help other Salesforce consulting partners train their new hires and prepare them for the Salesforce certification exams. We also provide sub-contracts Salesforce consultants and developers to our customers. With experienced regional directors, consultants and developers, we are expanding across all North America.