Salesforce ArchitectApply For This Position
A leading provider of IT consulting services and cloud solutions to Federal agencies is seeking full-time permanent employees to join a team of 100+ professionals working from the office in McLean, VA.
Our services focus on enabling federal agencies meet their modernization and transformation requirements. The company focuses on offering full range of planning, implementation and operations of cloud-based systems. Our project teams work with federal agencies to quickly solve mission-critical problems by identifying, designing, and implementing technology enabled solutions to improve their strategies and operations.
Currently seeking to hire a Salesforce Architect to support our projects in Washington, DC. The Salesforce Architect must design, develop, and articulate solutions based on a customer's strategic business or technical requirements. The candidate will provide assistance in establishing the technology standards, security standards, change management process etc for large federal agencies. The candidate must demonstrate progressive leadership in the full life cycle of the software development environment. Prior experience in establishing a salesforce.com Center of Excellence with emphasis on Governance, setting of Multi-Org rollout strategy, and Release and Change Management Processes, including DevOps and CI/CD (Flosum, GIThub, Bamboo) is required. Experience in providing program oversight and technical architecture for salesforce.com applications. Excellent analytical, technology, communication, decision making and problem solving skills.
This position is open to US Citizens only.
- Strong practical deployment knowledge of VisualForce, Salesforce configurations, Apex classes, APEX Web services, API, Reports and Dashboard and AppExchange deployment
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver a robust solution
- Lead the implementation with responsibility for the delivery of the technical architecture designs and solution strategy, including Org strategy, org migration, application architecture & design
- Work with Client's enterprise architecture team to define technical development guidelines and security guidelines for Salesforce based applications.
- Develop change and release management for the Salesforce applications using DevOps and CI/CD processes and tools including Flosum, Bamboo/Jenkins, Bitbucket/GIThub and EclipseIDE solutions
- Define agile development life cycle for client applications and if needed, integrate it with the existing system development life cycle.
- Provide guidance on master data management associated with Salesforce, including data capture, warehousing, storing, cleansing and security
- Recommend strategy for source code management for salesforce applications.
- Recommend Salesforce.com integration strategies with different business systems including working use of leading integration tools.
- Minimum of 5 years of Salesforce.com (SFDC) systems implementation experience
- Certified Application Architect OR Certified System Architect required
- Minimum of 8 years of software development and system design experience
- Must be a US Citizen or green card holder and eligible to obtain a federal public trust clearance
Experience in Salesforce with end-to-end implementation in the following areas:
- Understanding of key SFDC architectural concepts and how they influence design
- Technical Architect experience on implementation projects
- Force.com platform experience, including the limitation of the platform (e.g. API and governor limits)
- Experience with various capabilities offered by the platform including Workflow, Chatter, Knowledge etc.
- Data Migration, SSO and web services experience involving Salesforce platform
- Integrating Salesforce.com with 3rd party solutions like SpringCM, eSignLive, Vlocity etc.
- Experience with Mulesoft and APIs for systems integration with Salesforce
- Applicant must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field