Sr. Salesforce DeveloperApply For This Position
A leading provider of IT consulting services and cloud solutions to Federal agencies is seeking full-time permanent employees to join a team of 100+ professionals working from the office in McLean, VA.
Our services focus on enabling federal agencies meet their modernization and transformation requirements. The company focuses on offering full range of planning, implementation and operations of cloud-based systems. Our project teams work with federal agencies to quickly solve mission-critical problems by identifying, designing, and implementing technology enabled solutions to improve their strategies and operations.
Seeking a Salesforce Developer who will work with a team to implement and deliver Salesforce applications in a fast paced agile project environment.
This position is open to US Citizens only.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the configuration, development and implementation of Salesforce Applications, in a timely and accurate fashion, using Salesforce/Apex, Force.com and Visualforce technologies.
- Ensure work is properly documented, including all key customizations and report specifications.
- Implementation of required functionality and approved customizations.
- Follow process controls for security, access, separation of duties, design and release standards.
- Ensure proactive planning to effectively support growth, continuous improvement, business goals and objectives.
- Provide effective oral and written project status updates and presentations.
- 5+ years of Salesforce development experience required.
- Salesforce 201 certification
- Experience working with Agile Project Teams.
- Must be a US Citizen or green card holder and eligible to obtain a federal public trust clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.