Salesforce Front-End DeveloperApply For This Position
Our client is looking for a skilled Front-End Developer who can optionally tackle additional full-stack roles in the Salesforce environment. The ideal candidate will be first and foremost comfortable creating gorgeous and responsive user interfaces, but also would be capable of completing simpler back-end task to support their display. The ideal candidate should be able to work comfortably alongside other developers, designers, project managers, and clients.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with our Strategy & Insights, Experience Design Studio, and Back-End Development teams to create cutting-edge experiences for our clients.
- Work with Salesforce technical architecture and Back-End Development teams to assist writing APEX controllers and tests.
- Contribute to code standards, best practices, and accelerator code library.
- Interact directly with customers to review requirements, design solutions, and lead technical delivery.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent major.
- 3+ years technical experience within the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Salesforce Developer / Platform Developer I Certification or equivalent knowledge.
- Experience working on an Agile-based cross-functional project team.
- Experience with Force.com declarative configuration and Apex/Visualforce/API development.
- Experience with unit, integration and end-to-end system testing and performance tuning.
- Travel requirements are in the range of 25-50%.
- This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship.
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud. Marketing Cloud and Lightning Web Components, a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce DX, a plus.
- Experience with eco-system solutions (CloudCraze, DemandWare, Steelbrick, Coveo, others), a plus.
- Experience working with eCommerce enterprise applications and/or CMS, ERP, CPQ, Portals, SSO, a plus.
- Experience delivering Portals/Communities on the Community Cloud platform, a plus.