Salesforce Business ArchitectApply For This Position
Our clients are looking for experienced Business Architect (BA) to help transform their most strategic customers by helping Business & IT understand what is possible and desirable, and how to get there, using all the power of our solutions to enhance and realize their strategy. BTAs are customer-directed specialists solely focused on driving customer success through large scale programs, change management, innovation, roadmap, usage, adoption and value. BTAs are dedicated to one customer at a time.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understand clients’ needs and translate into transformational business and digital solutions.
- Brainstorm and present business and application design options to clients based on current pain points and future state goals.
- Work with clients to identify, validate, and document business objectives through workshops, interviews and company research.
- Align client requirements to the company's products and platforms.
- Interpret business requirements to identify technology and operational implications.
- Provide best practice knowledge on business processes integrated with communities.
- Review, develop and execute plans to address user requirements, increase adoption and engagement on communities developed on Salesforce Community Cloud.
- Create business process flows, use cases, user stories, and test cases.
- Support senior strategist on sales calls, proposal development, and resource estimating.
- Assist in change management and community activation activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, Technology (MIS) and/or equivalent work experience.
- At least 2 Salesforce certifications, to include: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud and/or Marketing Cloud.
- Experience leading projects in process improvement, change management, organizational transformation, requirements management, and/or facilitating workshops.
- Experience leading enterprise level implementations with 500+ users.
- Experience with agile development tools such as JIRA.
- Travel requirements are in the range of 25-50%.
- Familiarity with data analysis tools and methodologies.
- Strong consulting, problem solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Collaborative and consultative work style.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- 5+ years experience in a Business Analyst or Strategy related role, preferred.
- 5+ years in a Consulting role, preferred.
- Prior experience w/ Salesforce Community Cloud, preferred.