Salesforce Industry Project ManagerApply For This Position
As an Industry Project Manager (PM), your role will focus on leading our clients professional services engagements in a specific industry by establishing work plans and organizing/coordinating both client-side and internal stakeholders/resources to deliver online community solutions that yield business value to our customers. PMs are involved with the full project lifecycle, from project kickoff and upfront strategy & planning, requirements definition and solution design, to technical implementation, testing, launch and ongoing activation & support of online communities. Locations in Dallas, Atlanta and Seattle.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Serve as assigned customers’ primary, day-to-day point of contact during engagements.
- Establish engagement work plans/work breakdown structures, with input and buy-in from customer stakeholders, that define engagement phases/milestones, activities/tasks, dates/duration, resources, etc. based on our clients services delivery methodologies.
- Lead and organize the cross-functional team assigned to your engagements, typically comprised of a combination of strategists, business analysts, designers, technologists/developers and/or community managers, in order to execute engagement work plans and deliver high-quality deliverables that satisfy customer requirements, objectives and/or acceptance criteria.
- Produce project management documentation, such as project plans/timelines, project requirements and acceptance criteria (typically in JIRA), meeting materials and presentations, status reports, budget reports, resource utilization reports, and other project documentation using our clients templates, tools and standards.
- Regularly communicate project status with external and internal stakeholders, including key accomplishments, next steps, issues/risks/items for management attention, and project financials.
- Effectively identify and mitigate/manage engagement risks and issues.
- Manage engagement scope, schedule, budget and resources.
- Manage data and execute business processes such as timesheet entry, resource forecasting, utilization analysis, expense management and tracking.
- Achieve a target billable utilization of 80% (32 hrs/wk).
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years of Project Management experience delivering online community solutions (or similar web-based/digital development projects) using both waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Experience with agile development tools such as JIRA.
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud and/or Marketing Cloud.
- Travel requirements are in the range of 25-50%.
- This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship.
- Familiarity with data analysis tools and methodologies.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint).