Salesforce Solution ArchitectApply For This Position
Our client is looking for an ambitious Salesforce Solution Architect. As a Salesforce Solution Architect, the position requires the ability to design, develop and provide ongoing support of Salesforce.com CRM solution. You are hands-on and have shown experience to develop and make improvements of global Salesforce.com CRM system. We're looking for a highly motivated, reciprocal and focused teammate who can thrive in a high-pressure environment
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Partner with the Sales team and own the definition of the end-to-end solution architecture to accommodate defined business requirements. This includes how all the pieces fit together, designing secure, high-performance functional solutions on the SalesForce.com platform, and a delivery framework that ensures quality and success.
- Communicate functional solutions and design tradeoffs effectively to client business and IT stakeholders to help close/win opportunities.
- Identify potential issues and risks, and help develop mitigation strategies to alleviate these challenges.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent major.
- 5+ years functional experience within the Salesforce eco-system.
- Business Process and Requirements Gathering experience as part of Salesforce implementations.
- Salesforce Developer / Platform Developer I certification or equivalent knowledge.
- Understanding of an Agile-based cross-functional delivery methodologies.
- Travel requirements are in the range of 25-30%.
- This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship.
- Experience delivering Portals/Communities on the Community Cloud platform, a plus.
- Experience with Force.com declarative configuration, Apex/Visualforce/API development, and Salesforce Lightning development and declarative configuration, a plus.
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud and Lightning Components, a plus.
- Experience working with CMS, ERP, CPQ, Portals, SSO, and/or eCommerce enterprise applications, a plus.