Salesforce Health Cloud ArchitectApply For This Position
Salesforce Solution Architect
Our client is seeking a driven and articulate Salesforce Health Cloud Architect who has experience working with multiple clients. As a Health Cloud Architect, you will translate requirements created by functional analyst into the architecture for key solutions that support the growth and improvement for their clientele. Health Cloud solution architects ensure clear and effective communication with existing or concurring projects.
Maximum amount of travel is 25%, but that's rare.
No sponsorship, US Citizen or Green Card holder only.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maps business functional requirements to system/technical requirements
- Can manage planning and solutions with client's business goals while managing expectations related to work
- Engaged in practice development initiatives and frequently runs knowledge storms
- Work with enterprise and technical architects to provide a consensus based enterprise solution that is scalable, adaptable and in synchronization with ever changing client needs
- Build employee knowledge and skills in specific areas of expertise through the development of training course and mentoring
- B.S. in Business, Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience
- Must have experience in Health Cloud
- Must know Apex
- Must have experience with multiple clients and good communication skills
- 5+ years of experience delivering consulting services, in client-facing roles that provided experience with all aspects of solution implementation, including 3+ years hands-on experience with Salesforce.com
- Deep understanding of cloud computing and/or web-based solutions and technologies including Salesforce/Force.com Platform, Backend languages (Java, C, C++), PaaS/ETL tools (JitterBit, MuleSoft, Informatica, Cast Iron, Boomi), and Side-server scripting language (PHP, Python, Ruby)
- Proven track record of success of working with business development opportunities and/or engagements from pre-sale and initial scoping through final delivery and sign-off
- Experience with both agile and waterfall implementation methodologies
- BPR in Health Cloud
- Strong technical writing skills. The ability take the lead role in developing comprehensive functional specification documents, process flow diagrams, configuration details, use cases, test conditions, test scripts and training documentation
- Demonstrates excellence in understanding complex business processes and ability to apply scenarios to Salesforce "Story-lines" as well as make business process modification suggestions to align with Salesforce best practices
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; executive level presence and experience facilitating meetings
- Ability to communicate complex technical solutions to non-technical business users from various backgrounds including Sales, Support and Marketing
About Stony Point:
Stony Point was founded in 2011 with the goal of providing the highest quality Salesforce technical and end user training. We help other Salesforce consulting partners train their new hires and prepare them for the Salesforce certification exams. We also provide sub-contracts Salesforce consultants and developers to our customers.