Sr. Salesforce DeveloperApply For This Position
We are seeking multiple experienced and motivated Sr. Salesforce Developers to join a high-performing team for a long-term contract. As a member of this team, the Sr. Salesforce Developer will be a key contributor in designing and implementing critical customer facing solutions that are highly usable and extensible. The Sr. Salesforce Developer will be working in a highly agile environment.
Certified Platform Developer I is expected.
5+ years of Salesforce development experience are expected.
This is an on-site position in New York City. Candidates must be located in the New York area.
This is a contract that starts Nov 11, 2019 and is expected to go through April, 2020.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing in Apex, Visualforce, Lightning, and emerging Salesforce technologies
- Utilize existing skills around design patterns, testing, and gov limits
- Understand and work in agile development environments with ability to work on numerous stories and issues simultaneously
- Learn and apply new technologies to implement technical deliverables
- Manage commitments across multiple projects
- Teamwork with peers and other managers
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years experience developing within Salesforce experience
- Extensive knowledge of Apex plus some knowledge of Lightning
- Salesforce.com Certified Platform Developer I
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator
About Stony Point:
Stony Point was founded in 2011 by three experienced Salesforce consultants with the goal of providing the highest quality Salesforce technical and end user training. We help other Salesforce consulting partners train their new hires and prepare them for the Salesforce certification exams. We also provide sub-contracts Salesforce consultants and developers to our customers. With experienced regional directors, consultants and developers, we are expanding across all North America.