Salesforce Technical Lead with Einstein AnalyticsApply For This Position
The Technical Lead (TL) role is a critical part of the delivery model, working closely with the cross-functional team and client stakeholders to navigate the Salesforce technical landscape and ultimately design, implement and launch a working technical solution that meets or exceeds client expectations and ultimately drives business value. Successful individuals will be able to effectively operate in a fast-paced environment, utilizing their excellent time management, communication and critical thinking skills in combination with their deep Salesforce platform and technical expertise to drive the success of their projects from beginning to end.
Travel requirements could be around 25%.
Permanent hire is desirable, but contract-to-hire or even 1099 contract will be considered.
US citizens or Green Card only. This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Own definition of the end-to-end solution architecture to accommodate defined business requirements. This includes defining and leading a delivery framework that ensures quality and success.
- Communicate and document technical solutions and design tradeoffs effectively to business stakeholders.
- Work with project managers and/or clients to scope work and produce estimates to help define deliverables and timelines.
- Interact directly with customers to review requirements, manage project delivery and obtain deliverable feedback.
- Design and implement data structure, flows, Apex classes, and Lightning components to support application build as needed.
- Manage source control repository and review code to ensure quality development.
- Release & environment management (i.e.: deployments).
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent major.
- 5+ years technical experience within the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Actual project experience with Einstein Analytics
- Additional experience outside the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Salesforce Advanced Developer / Platform Developer II Certification or equivalent knowledge.
- Experience leading development teams through delivery.
- Experience working on an Agile-based cross-functional project team.
- Experience with Force.com declarative configuration and Apex/Lightning/API development.
- Experience with unit, integration and end-to-end system testing and performance tuning.
- Experience managing offshore resources.
- Experience working in complex Salesforce environments.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
- Cutting edge innovator who continually studies new technologies and functionality, and is involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies.