Salesforce Lightning Developer/Technical LeadApply For This Position
Salesforce Lightning Developer/Technical Lead in Chicago
Our client is looking for passionate and dedicated Salesforce Lightning Developers and Technical Leads. As a Salesforce Developer and Technical Lead, your role is a critical part of the delivery model. You'll oversee programmatic elements, Integration, Data Migration and we'll need you to have a strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, and basic to intermediate understanding of integrations, single sign-on, security, etc. Successful individuals will be able to effectively operate in a fast-paced environment, utilizing their excellent time management, communication and critical thinking skills in combination with their deep Salesforce platform and technical expertise to drive the success of their projects from beginning to end.
This contract position is on-site in Chicago, IL. Candidates must be local to Chicago or willing to relocate.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Own definition of the end-to-end solution architecture to accommodate defined business requirements. This includes defining and leading a delivery framework that ensures quality and success.
- Architect complex technical Cloud CRM solutions.
- Work with project managers and/or clients to scope work and produce estimates to help define deliverables and timelines.
- Architect, design, and develop advanced customizations utilizing Salesforce and Force.com.
- Design and implement data structure, flows, Apex classes, and Lightning components to support application build as needed.
- Release & environment management (i.e.: deployments).
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent major.
- 5-6 years experience in Salesforce lightning ecosystem
- Minimum of 2 projects worked on Salesforce Classic to Salesforce Lightning migration projects and hands on development experience is a must.
- Lightning experience rollout specialist superbadge
- Development skills in Apex programming, Triggers, Integration and Deployment process.
- Platform Developer I Certification
- Experience with Force.com declarative configuration and Apex/Lightning/API development.
- Experience working in complex Salesforce environments.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
About Stony Point:
Stony Point was founded in 2011 by three experienced Salesforce consultants with the goal of providing the highest quality Salesforce technical and end user training. We help other Salesforce consulting partners train their new hires and prepare them for the Salesforce certification exams. We also provide sub-contracts Salesforce consultants and developers to our customers. With experienced regional directors, consultants and developers, we are expanding across all North America.