Salesforce Developer with ApttusApply For This Position
Salesforce Developer with Apttus
Our client is looking for an ambitious Salesforce Lightning Developer with knowledge of Apttus who can take their company to another level. As a Salesforce Developer, you will bring your innovative spirit in assisting clients and will tap into your Salesforce development skills and be part of an elite development team, creating custom interfaces with Visualforce, custom logic with Apex, and system integrations via web services and middleware solutions. You will perform the build activities to deliver a solution from the design stage to a functional application.
This contract position is on-site in Foster City, CA. Candidates must be local to Foster City or willing to relocate.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Development on projects from requirements gathering through solution design, build, testing and deployment
- Integrate enterprise applications such as Salesforce with analytical platforms and other applications via integration tools using SOAP or REST web service protocols
- Execute unit tests and write Apex test classes for code coverage.
- Use development tools such as Eclipse IDE (for source code editor, debugging and deployment) and GIT (for source code and version control)
- Participate in design and code reviews to ensure development quality
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related field preferred, with a High School Diploma or GED
- 5+ years experience developing within Salesforce
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer
- Apttus CLM certified
- Clear insight of Salesforce platform best practices, coding and design guidelines and governor limits
- Strong proficiency in writing Apex code and triggers, VisualForce pages & components, SOQL, SOSL, etc.
- Knowledge in developing and deploying solutions using Salesforce Lightning (Lightning Design System/Lightning App Builder/Lightning components)
- Expertise in declarative config - workflow, process builder, formulas, validations etc.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with external systems using connectors, SOAP/REST API
- Ability to migrate Salesforce classic features to Lightning experience, including converting Visualforce pages to lightning components and / or using Lightning Design System with Visualforce pages.
- Experience with ETL tools like MuleSoft or Informatica Cloud would be a plus
- Strong preference for candidates who are Salesforce.com certified in the following areas – Certified Platform Developer II.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a creative, Agile environment and manage agile task assignments
About Stony Point:
Stony Point was founded in 2011 by three experienced Salesforce consultants with the goal of providing the highest quality Salesforce technical and end user training. We help other Salesforce consulting partners train their new hires and prepare them for the Salesforce certification exams. We also provide sub-contracts Salesforce consultants and developers to our customers. With experienced regional directors, consultants and developers, we are expanding across all North America.