Solution Architect with Service CloudApply For This Position
Our client is seeking highly motivated and qualified individuals for a Salesforce Solution Architect role to join their team in DC metro area. The Salesforce Solution Architect is a multifaceted role working in collaboration with other teams across the business to support our clients government clients. As a Salesforce Solution Architect, you will work on full application architecture and development lifecycle process that translates business requirements into functioning software systems, services and solutions.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset in development work with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build our clients capabilities in Solution Architecture while serving our clients.
Must be US Citizen eligible for government clearance.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop comprehensive configuration designs, use cases, test conditions, and training documentation to support the successful implementation of initiatives and processes.
- Identify and recommend Salesforce.com based solutions, integration points and related implementation architecture for business usage improvements, scalability and performance.
- Identify detailed business requirements to support Salesforce.com implementation within the scope of prioritizing enhancements and projects.
- Ensure the Salesforce.com technical design aligns to overall enterprise architecture of the client and scales with it in the near future.
- Define technical best practices for the implementation.
- Provide the Architecture/ high level design documents.
- Perform code reviews & ensure adherence to best practices.
- Evaluate possible application performance bottle necks at early stages of the implementation & recommend remedial measures.
- Help build reusable assets for use in future projects, work on Gap Analysis & Salesforce.com Road Map creation.
- Define the Configuration Management & Environment path for the Salesforce.com implementation.
- Provide guidance to junior developers in the form of code review, solution design, and recommended training and development plans.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Eligible to obtain and maintain Government Security Clearance.
- Minimum of five (5) years of professional experience in Salesforce Implementation.
- Minimum nine (9) years of professional job related experience with an Associate degree or seven (7) years with a Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of five (5) years with a Master’s degree.
- Experience with multiple Salesforce implementations and prior staff positions in a Solution Architect role.
- Experience creating and delivering workflow solutions using Salesforce/Apex, Force and Visualforce.
- Possess strong knowledge of Salesforce functionality and configuration capabilities.
- Ability to lead Salesforce.com solution design efforts.
- Prior experience supporting an organization with CRM and multiple active Force.com.
- Experience in Contact Center implementations.
- Supported Multi-Org environments with 1000+ users.
- Experience with/in an Agile continuous integration/delivery model and certification in Agile methods.
- Salesforce Certified Application Architect or Certified System Architect.
- 3 or more of the following Salesforce Certifications-
- Salesforce Certified Data Architecture and Management Designer
- Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer
- Salesforce Certified Identity and Access Management Designer
- Salesforce Certified Integration Architecture Designer
- Salesforce Certified Mobile Solutions Architecture Designer
- Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Designer
About Stony Point:
Stony Point was founded in 2011 by three experienced Salesforce consultants with the goal of providing the highest quality Salesforce technical and end user training. We help other Salesforce consulting partners train their new hires and prepare them for the Salesforce certification exams. We also provide sub-contracts Salesforce consultants and developers to our customers. With experienced regional directors, consultants and developers, we are expanding across all North America.