Sr. Salesforce Developer with Health CloudApply For This Position
Sr. Salesforce Developer with Health Cloud Experience
Our client is looking for a hardworking Sr. Salesforce developer with Health Cloud who will apply Salesforce expertise to an existing enterprise ecosystem to advance the client experience and maximize our clients technology investment. You will assist in the technical design of application components, builds applications, interfaces between applications, and understands data security, retention, and recovery.
Our client is looking for someone to work on-site in Phoenix, AZ, or New York. Candidates must be local or willing to relocate.
This role can be contract, CTH or permanent hire.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the configuration, development and implementation of Salesforce Applications, in a timely and accurate fashion, using Salesforce/Apex, Force.com and Visualforce technologies.
- Ensure work is properly documented, including all key customizations and report specifications.
- Implementation of required functionality and approved customizations.
- Follow process controls for security, access, separation of duties, design and release standards.
- Ensure proactive planning to effectively support growth, continuous improvement, business goals and objectives.
- Provide effective oral and written project status updates and presentations.
- Experience configuring Salesforce, especially Health Cloud
- 5+ years of SFDC Developer experience (APEX)
- 5+ years of Development Experience on the Platform
- 2+ years experience developing Lightning Components
- 2+ years experience working with REST integration and working with Salesforce APIs
- Experience building flows, process builders, platform events and governor limits
- Salesforce Platform Dev I Certification
- Experience with source control/GIT and CI/CD tool like AutoRabit, Jenkins etc
- Experience with Agile/Lean methodologies, SAFe
- Experience with Health Cloud
- Platform Dev II Certification
About Stony Point:
Stony Point was founded in 2011 by three experienced Salesforce consultants with the goal of providing the highest quality Salesforce technical and end user training. We help other Salesforce consulting partners train their new hires and prepare them for the Salesforce certification exams. We also provide sub-contracts Salesforce consultants and developers to our customers. With experienced regional directors, consultants and developers, we are expanding across all North America.