Custom Training and Adoption Account ExecutiveApply For This Position
Custom Training and Adoption Account Executive
What’s the role?
Stony Point is seeking an Account Executive to join our sales team specifically to sell Salesforce Custom Training and Adoption Services. Reporting to the Vice President of Sales & Marketing, this role is integral to the continuing growth of our business.
In this position, you will be primarily responsible for hunting new Training and Adoption opportunities with enterprise organizations who currently have limited or no Stony Point relationship. The position may also include pursuing new Training and Adoption opportunities in existing Stony Point accounts.
We are looking for a candidate who will roll up his or her sleeves and execute a sales plan, working closely with the VP, Sales & Marketing.
What are we looking for?
- Ability to identify key contacts and build relationships with buyers of training at Fortune 1,000 companies and enterprise organizations
- Ability to develop new accounts and expand existing accounts
- "Sales Hunter" - ability to find new customers and succeed in complex environments.
- Ability to work as a member of a sales team to sell assigned products or services to identified key accounts
- Proficiency with Consultative sales, which is essential in understanding high level requirements, understand market forces, and competitive intelligence
- Ability to prepare and present proposals, presentations, and requirements gathering sessions with clients - utilizing Stony Point resources and tools
- Commitment to meeting sales goals and objectives
- Willingness to tackle other related duties assigned as needed
Required skills & experience:
- Experience selling Training to large enterprise organizations
- General knowledge of technology
- Strong computer skills
- Self-starter who can grasp our technical training solutions and take the initiative to be self-sufficient
- Proven experience to create and drive business from the ground up
- Ability to build rapport and trust with people quickly
- Expert communication skills, both written and verbal
- Solid decision-making and problem solving skills
- Analytical skills to determine client business needs and requirements
- The ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public
Preferred skills & experience:
- Experience selling consulting and professional services
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- Experience using Gmail and Google Apps
- Bachelor's degree
- Work from Home (or anywhere you want) in the US
- Occasional travel (less than 10%) may be required
- Base Salary
- Uncapped Commission
- Great health insurance with minimal employee contribution
- Vision, dental, life insurance, ADD, STD/LTD, FSA
- 401k with employer match
- Very flexible paid time off plan
About Stony Point:
Stony Point was founded in 2011 by three experienced Salesforce consultants with the goal of providing the highest quality Salesforce technical and end user training. We help other Salesforce consulting partners train their new hires and prepare them for the Salesforce certification exams. We also provide sub-contract Salesforce consultants and developers to our customers. With experienced regional directors, consultants and developers, we are expanding across all North America.