B2C Commerce Cloud ConsultantApply For This Position
B2C Commerce Cloud Consultant
Our client is looking for driven Commerce Cloud Consultants. As a Commerce Cloud Consultant, you will help on multiple projects and work with a team to provide high quality code solutions to meet client needs. Our clients are looking for talented Commerce Consultants to help architect, develop and manage highly complex and high traffic digital platforms in the production.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for reading tickets, following estimates, and developing the code and configuration for projects you are assigned to
- Contribute to the rest of the team and help share knowledge of the Commerce Cloud platform
- Work closely with technical lead to understand the business needs and objective
- Perform unit and integration testing
- Perform rigorous testing of all fixes, changes, additions and enhancements to any application system
- Create slots and slot configurations, resource bundles, checkout flow, import and export feeds
- Produce code assets in adherence to SFCC standards.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related field
- 2+ years of experience with Commerce Cloud Platfrom
- Active Demandware Commerce Cloud certification
- Hands-on experience
- Experience using front end development languages
- Travel expected when COVID-19 restrictions are lifted
- Be willing to take Commerce Cloud certification exams
- Demonstrate experience collaborating and communicating with diverse teams across all levels
- Knowledge of Version Control such as SVN CloudForge, Git
About Stony Point:
Stony Point was founded in 2011 by three experienced Salesforce consultants with the goal of providing the highest quality Salesforce technical and end user training. We help other Salesforce consulting partners train their new hires and prepare them for the Salesforce certification exams. We also provide sub-contracts Salesforce consultants and developers to our customers. With experienced regional directors, consultants and developers, we are expanding across all North America.