Salesforce Marketing Cloud ConsultantApply For This Position
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
Our client is looking for an ambitious Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant. As a Salesforce consultant, you will develop and implement marketing automation in Salesforce Marketing Cloud. You will bring considerable technical and product expertise to deliver world-class SFMC-based solutions to clients. You will be part of a dynamic leadership team that will be responsible for driving SFMC technical solutions at client sites.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Leading engagement planning and budgeting
- Mobilizing and managing engagement teams, and establishing the project structure and governance
- Defining requirements and driving the completion of deliverables
- Understanding client business and technical requirements
- Facilitating buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client
- Managing internal, client and partner stakeholders, including C-level executives
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related field preferred, with a High School Diploma or GED
- Hands on experience of around 6-8 years
- 3+ in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Prior experience implementing SF Marketing Cloud (Exact Target)
- Need to be dynamic and an excellent communicator working across multiple teams of the department with sound knowledge of campaign execution using SFMC
- Have good knowledge of Solution designing using REST API, Audience Builder, Contact Builder, Journey Builder and MobilePush in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Have exposure with Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ExactTarget Implementation
- Strong knowledge with designing and execution of campaigns
- Knowledge of campaign optimization, Salesforce customization and campaign testing
- Strong experience in interacting with client and owning delivery in an onsite/offshore model.
- Strong written and oral communication skills are required
- Travel expected when COVID-19 restrictions are lifted
- SFMC Certification is a plus.
- Other Salesforce certifications preferred
- Understanding or exposure to SFMC components (i.e. Audience Studio, Datorama, Interaction Studio, etc.)
- Experience with other marketing technologies and analytics tools (i.e. Adobe, Oracle, Sprinklr, Google, etc.)
- Knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud, preferred but not required
- Experience leading large teams (on- and off-shore) and technology engagements, including client and consulting staff
About Stony Point:
Stony Point was founded in 2011 by three experienced Salesforce consultants with the goal of providing the highest quality Salesforce technical and end user training. We help other Salesforce consulting partners train their new hires and prepare them for the Salesforce certification exams. We also provide sub-contracts Salesforce consultants and developers to our customers. With experienced regional directors, consultants and developers, we are expanding across all North America.