Salesforce Support LeadApply For This Position
Salesforce Support Lead
Our client is looking for a hardworking Salesforce Support Lead. As a Salesforce support lead, you will serve as a valued business partner to the commercial teams as well as a key member. You will provide day-to-day end user support and will liaise with all of our clients Business Units and cross functional teams to provide Salesforce support and assist with driving adoption throughout the organization. The successful candidate must be passionate in supporting the adoption and value of our clients Salesforce.com system.
Our client is looking for someone to work on-site in Lake Forest (near LA), California. Candidates must be local or willing to relocate.
This role can be contract, CTH or permanent hire.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Extensive participation in projects of high complexity or simultaneous participation in multiple projects of medium to high complexity in a leading role
- Ability to work with different teams across disciplines and levels
- Data migration from legacy to cloud based systems
- Demonstrate Salesforce capabilities to solve business problems by implementing Proof of Concept for solutions
- Evaluate new releases of Salesforce to determine functionality requirements and provide detailed information on how changes will apply to all affected departments/users.
- Maintain and customize Service Cloud applications.
- Build custom Visual force, Lightning pages, reports, and dashboards.
- Understand the client’s current and future business environment, effectively anticipate, identify and meet the business needs Identify, propose and influence IT solutions to business problems
- Anticipate client concerns and questions, and provide timely and professional client-focused communications
- Support Super user & End user training
- 10+ years’ experience in customization of Salesforce platform and Lightning
- Experienced in Projects handling the Support lead role for Salesforce Platform involving Service Cloud
- Salesforce certification required
- Experience in CTI and Omni channel are added advantage
- Exp in Case Management and Knowledge Management
- Exp in Maintaining objects, fields, field sets, record types, page layouts, permission sets, approval processes, user roles, profiles, groups, sharing rules, workflows, and validation rules
- Strong communication, negotiation skills and presentation skills to handle business and technical teams
- Service cloud certification or FSL is added advantage
About Stony Point:
Stony Point was founded in 2011 by three experienced Salesforce consultants with the goal of providing the highest quality Salesforce technical and end user training. We help other Salesforce consulting partners train their new hires and prepare them for the Salesforce certification exams. We also provide sub-contracts Salesforce consultants and developers to our customers. With experienced regional directors, consultants and developers, we are expanding across all North America.