System Engineer (Microsoft and Salesforce)Apply For This Position
Our client is looking for an ambitious and determined System engineer with Salesforce knowledge. As a System Engineer, you will be responsible for performing architecture, administration and monitoring the assigned cloud infrastructure. You will also provide knowledge transfer for implementation and troubleshooting of cloud technologies. You will be expected to help guide your team to meet company expectations and create a successful work environment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates the ability to assess and identify appropriate solutions to be integrated into the company's cloud environment, and make recommendations for implementation
- Demonstrates expertise in front and back-end system technologies in complex data center environments and display common knowledge of best-practices in many different server configurations
- Maintains continuous, open, consistent professional communication with customers, peers and management. Openly listens to others and checks understanding.
- Extend client's standard systems management processes into the cloud including change, incident, and problem management
- Provide preventative maintenance services
- Track daily activities to generate billing reports. Work with the client and with Management to determine how to increase the companys value to its clients
- Advise customers on various Cloud solution options, discuss benefits and risks of each, and recommend a solution that aligns with the customers business needs and requirements
Education and Required Experience:
- Bachelor or Associates degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems desired. Education may be substituted with related work experience
- 5 or more years experience as an IT/Network administrator
- Must have Salesforce admin experience
- Must have Microsoft cloud experience (Exchange server, dir in cloud, SharePoint, Teams)
- Must be able to handle Tier 1 customer support
- Must be in Eastern Time Zone
- Azure knowledge is preferred.
- Salesforce Admin certification is preferred
- Ability to travel
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
About Stony Point:
Stony Point was founded in 2011 by three experienced Salesforce consultants with the goal of providing the highest quality Salesforce technical and end user training. We help other Salesforce consulting partners train their new hires and prepare them for the Salesforce certification exams. We also provide sub-contracts Salesforce consultants and developers to our customers. With experienced regional directors, consultants and developers, we are expanding across all North America.