Curriculum DeveloperApply For This Position
What’s the role?
As a curriculum developer, you will participate in the design, development, and maintenance of our library of technical training materials as well as developing materials for our external clients. The work will involve a lot of interaction with stakeholders and you will be involved in multiple projects. You will often need to quickly come up to speed with new products, technologies or business processes and be able to translate that knowledge into a structured learning path.
Training topics will primarily be teaching application and software development so a background in this area is essential. A lot of our content relates to the Salesforce.com platform so experience with this ecosystem would be advantageous.
At times you may also need to deliver the training you have developed, either virtually or in person. While the position will mainly be remote some travel will be necessary to meet with clients or conduct onsite training.
• Manage content development from start to finish for projects
• Produce original quality learning content including but not limited to presentation slides, instructor guides, and other support materials
• Review feedback from learners, instructors, and other stakeholders and amend materials when appropriate
• Review release notes of new software versions and update training materials where appropriate
What are we looking for?
You will have experience creating engaging and effective learning with a demonstrated expertise in identifying the right style and level of content for various audiences.
Required skills & experience
• experience developing instructor-led classroom training and webinars for technology products and services
• ability to travel (domestic and international) to support learning programs or conduct training.
• must be able to legally work in the United States
Preferred skills & experience
• Salesforce Administrator certification
• experience as a software developer
• Travel on occasion
• based on experience
• full-time position with benefits