Salesforce Business AnalystApply For This Position
The Salesforce Admin role is a critical part of the delivery model, working closely with a cross-functional team to Administer and support a system that drives business value.
Successful individuals will be able to effectively operate in a fast-paced environment, utilizing communication and critical thinking skills in combination with their Salesforce platform and technical expertise to drive the success of their projects.
This position is in the Washington, DC, area (Arlington).
This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship. Candidate must be US Citizen or Green Card.
Skills and Requirements
- 3+ years technical experience Administering or Configuring Salesforce.
- Extensive experience building and customizing Salesforce Reports and Dashboards.
- Understanding of computer science and programming fundamentals including, object-oriented programming, relational database design, web services, technical writing, and documentation.
- Experience working on an Agile-based cross-functional project team.
- Admin and/or App Builder certification.
- Non-profit and/or NPSP experience desired.
About Stony Point:
Stony Point was founded in 2011 by three experienced Salesforce consultants with the goal of providing the highest quality Salesforce technical and end user training. We help other Salesforce consulting partners train their new hires and prepare them for the Salesforce certification exams. We also provide sub-contracts Salesforce consultants and developers to our customers. With experienced regional directors, consultants and developers, we are expanding across all North America.