B2B Commerce/CloudCraze ArchitectApply For This Position
CloudCraze / Salesforce B2B Commerce Architect
We are seeking a CloudCraze (Salesforce B2B Commerce) Architect who is responsible for interpreting client requirements, business processes, and use cases to produce quality technical designs in the implementation, enhancement and support of eCommerce projects. The candidate will provide assistance in establishing the technology standards, change management process etc for clients. The candidate must demonstrate progressive leadership in the full life cycle of the software development environment. Experience in providing program oversight and technical architecture for Salesforce.com applications. Excellent analytical, technology, communication, decision making and problem solving skills.
- Lead CloudCraze eCommerce implementations, providing both oversight and hands on contributions to the software design, development, and integration
- Work closely with Sales team to lead the estimation effort for a project
- Participate in the development of conceptual and logical architectures
- Design, develop and maintain application architectures that support client’s business requirements with an in depth understanding of CloudCraze architecture (Service Layers, Logic Layers, Data Layers), data models, customizations & extensions
- Resolve integration and interfacing issues between various back-end systems
- Optimize application performance and scalability
- Assist Project Leadership to conduct project risk identification and mitigation planning
- Provide support to the sales effort on new business development pursuits, assisting with RFP responses, architecture assessments and technical qualifications
- Capable of recommending best practice solutions based on project and business needs and owning overall design of the technical application
- 6-9 years of experience in application architecture with experience in CloudCraze Commerce or Salesforce Core development
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience building technical solutions for and integrations with CloudCraze or similar eCommerce package solutions for example SAP Hybris, Magento or Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
- Firm understanding of web application design and analysis, design patterns, and object-oriented design as well as working knowledge of multiple web and application tier technologies: Tomcat, Apache Http, Spring tcServer, Solr, open source packages
- Experience with project automation technology: Jenkins, Bamboo, automated unit testing, Maven, Ant
- Understanding of agile and waterfall development practices
- Understanding of commerce ecosystem, data models, and common integrations
- Ability to lead and facilitate workshops, technical requirements gathering, and design sessions
- Ability to work independently and as part of a project team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
About Stony Point:
Stony Point was founded in 2011 by three experienced Salesforce consultants with the goal of providing the highest quality Salesforce technical and end user training. We help other Salesforce consulting partners train their new hires and prepare them for the Salesforce certification exams. We also provide sub-contracts Salesforce consultants and developers to our customers. With experienced regional directors, consultants and developers, we are expanding across all North America.