Data ArchitectApply For This Position
Salesforce Data Architect
The Data Architect will be responsible for developing or assisting in development of IT Data Infrastructure and Architecture. The candidate will interact and communicate with senior leadership, technical staff, management, subject matter experts, and supporting team members, as well as the customers, on a broad range of technical, programmatic, and project-related requests and issues.
Roles and Requirements:
- The candidate will elicit, document, normalize, characterize, and visualize data across the enterprise as directed.
- The candidate will review and interpret the needs of State organizations and how to apply them to IT data solutions and advise how this impacts the customers, their data needs, and our projects that serve these customers.
- The individual is expected to work with sales staff and project staff and actively participate in multi-disciplinary solution sessions as well as contribute toward proposals, project work, and operations, and will also work as a data architect and key contributor across multiple collaborative and fast-growing teams as well as mentor other staff.
- The ideal candidate will have some experience with State security and quality standards.
- 6+ years of data architecture-related experience to include data modeling, data strategy, data visualization, and data normalization.
- 3+ years of experience designing, developing, implementing, integrating, and evaluating data architecture-related projects
- CPQ and Sales Cloud integration experience
- Experience designing and building relational databases, transactional databases, data warehouses, and multidimensional databases.
- Experience developing strategies for data acquisition, archive recovery, and implementation of databases.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with clients, technical staff, management, subject matter experts, and supporting team members.
About Stony Point:
Stony Point was founded in 2011 by three experienced Salesforce consultants with the goal of providing the highest quality Salesforce technical and end user training. We help other Salesforce consulting partners train their new hires and prepare them for the Salesforce certification exams. We also provide sub-contracts Salesforce consultants and developers to our customers. With experienced regional directors, consultants and developers, we are expanding across all North America.