Salesforce Developer with CPQApply For This Position
Salesforce CPQ Developer
Our clients are seeking a motivated and experienced Salesforce CPQ Developer for a midterm contract. As a CPQ Developer, you will manage project work, enhancements, and fixes, from the request and requirements stage through build, test, and deployment. You will serve as a technical adviser for out of the box Salesforce.com CPQ features and functions. You will also participate in change management activities (UAT, training, communications, online help, business readiness etc.) supporting program rollouts in partnership with Sales Operations and other business operation teams.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Creating business requirement documents, user stories, functional specifications, and system design specifications.
- Eliciting requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis.
- Accurately translating business requirements into system functionality requirements.
- Providing strategic technical insight with respect to the CPQ.
- Supporting the remaining Salesforce CPQ implementation roadmap from design to deployment, user adoption, and ongoing improvements and system administration.
- Comprehend and uphold release management best practices related to internal release management and product functionality upgrades coming from the vendor.
- Coordinate and communicate process and system changes impact with cross-functional teams.
- Understanding of key salesforce.com architectural concepts (API, governor limit, force.com platform, Test coverage, Apex, Visual Force, Workflow, Process Builder, Triggers etc) and how they influence design.
- 8+ years of hands-on roles in the areas of Quote to Cash, from business requirements assessment to solutions as well as coordinating/leading solution design, development/configuration, and deployment across multi-dimensional teams.
- 5+ years of Salesforce.com experience including Sales cloud, Service cloud, CPQ (Steelbrick), APEX and/or VisualForce.
- Certified Salesforce CPQ Admin
- Experience with forcasting
- Strong knowledge and experience in understanding of GTM (Go-to-Market) plan and strategy, and execute related process and system changes with a plan.
- Excellent track record of delivering successful systems implementations with high stakeholder satisfaction.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce CPQ capabilities, best practices and limitations and the ability to clearly communicate those to key stakeholders.
- Ability to accept and manage changing priorities and address issues quickly and professionally. - Ability to analyze the business processes and business systems for inefficiencies and lead internal customers to success.
- Ability to lead and facilitate recommendations for solutions or improvements and reviewing solutions that can be accomplished through new technology or alternative uses of existing technology.
- Demonstrated ability to drive the end-to-end lifecycle of developing integration solutions, from conception to launch and post-launch support.
- Experience in back-end development of Salesforce including but not limited to design of data models, a strong knowledge of SOQL and SOSL, and usage of web technologies
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development team.
About Stony Point:
Stony Point is a leading cloud consulting company with a specialization in training. We provide consulting , training, development and staffing services for customers and partners of Salesforce.com, Nintex, Dell Boomi and others.