Tableau DeveloperApply For This Position
Our client is looking for a dedicated and experienced Tableau developer to work full-time at their office in Philadelphia, PA. The Tableau Developer will be a key resource to work across their Software Engineering BI/Analytics stack to ensure stability, scalability, and the delivery of valuable BI & Analytics solutions for their leadership teams and business partners. Keys to this position are the ability to excel in identification of problems or analytic gaps and mapping and implementing pragmatic solutions. An excellent blend of analytical, technical and communication skills in a team-based environment are essential for this role.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Building Tableau from the ground up
- Work in both in an administrative and developer role
- Building data sources and dashboards
- Designing, building, maintaining & deploying complex reports in Tableau
- Expertise in Data Visualization including effective communication, appropriate chart types, and best practices.
- Knowledge of best practices and experience optimizing Tableau for performance.
- Understand basic statistical routines (mean, percentiles, significance, correlations) with ability to apply in data analysis
- Turning ideas into creative & statistically sound decision support solutions
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of hands on experience in BI technologies
- Three or more years of experience in developing reports in Tableau
- Knowledgeable in SQL and Python
- Have good understanding of Tableau architecture, design, development and end user experience.
- Deep understanding & working experience of data warehouse and data mart concepts.
- Experience integrating Tableau into another application or native platforms is a plus