Jr. Web DeveloperApply For This Position
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design, code and test innovative applications, and support those applications for our highly valued customers
- Ensuring web and coding standards and enforcing standards, when applicable
- Work with our back-end developers to leverage data to create amazing front end applications
- Collaborate with team members on best practices for front end
- Think of game changing ideas and improve our development processes
- Knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques.
- 1-4 years of experience in a web development environment
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Experience with AWS, Node.js, React Framework, and REST.
- A portfolio with your work would be a plus.
- Curiosity for learning new technologies and methods
About Stony Point:
Stony Point, Inc., a Salesforce Consulting and ISV partner, was founded in 2011 with a focus on helping people who work with Salesforce. Stony Point helps global organizations improve their return on investment in Salesforce by providing comprehensive Salesforce end user training & adoption, digital adoption software, Salesforce technical training, change management, recruiting, permanent placement and staffing services.
Want to talk with us about Staffing and Recruiting?
Submit this form, or call us to chat live: +1 (844) 978-6697