Jr. DeveloperApply For This Position
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design, code and test innovative applications, and support those applications for our highly valued customers
- Ensuring web and coding standards and enforcing standards, when applicable
- Work with our back-end developers to leverage data to create amazing front end applications
- Collaborate with team members on best practices for front end
- Think of game changing ideas and improve our development processes
- Knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques.
- 1-4 years of experience in a Salesforce development environment
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- At least one Salesforce certification (developer and/or administrator is ideal)
- Experience with AWS, Node.js, React Framework, and REST.
- A portfolio with your work would be a plus.
- Curiosity for learning new technologies and methods
About Stony Point:
Stony Point was founded in 2011 with the goal of providing the highest quality Salesforce technical and end user training. We help other Salesforce consulting partners train their new hires and prepare them for the Salesforce certification exams. We also provide sub-contracts Salesforce consultants and developers to our customers.