Jr. Web DeveloperApply For This Position
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design, code and test innovative applications, and support those applications for our highly valued customers
- Ensuring web and coding standards and enforcing standards, when applicable
- Work with our back-end developers to leverage data to create amazing front end applications
- Collaborate with team members on best practices for front end
- Think of game changing ideas and improve our development processes
- Knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques.
- 1-4 years of experience in a web development environment
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Experience with AWS, Node.js, React Framework, and REST.
- A portfolio with your work would be a plus.
- Curiosity for learning new technologies and methods
About Stony Point:
Stony Point, Inc., a Salesforce Consulting and ISV partner, was founded in 2011 with a focus on helping people who work with Salesforce. Stony Point helps global organizations improve their return on investment in Salesforce by providing comprehensive Salesforce end user training & adoption, Salesforce technical training, change management, recruiting, permanent placement and staffing services.