Salesforce CPQ Solution ArchitectApply For This Position
Our client is seeking a contract Salesforce CPQ Solution Architect with substantial experience in designing and implementing Salesforce CPQ and related applications. Candidate should be able to translate business requirements into functional user stories and design and implement best practice solutions using Salesforce CPQ, along with the suite of Salesforce products and 3rd party applications.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide guidance and recommendations to clients and prospects on Salesforce and CPQ best practices.
- Assess client current state processes, pain points, and future needs, and articulate how Salesforce and/or CPQ can bridge those gaps
- Lead and assist in hands-on solution design, solution architecture, proof-of-concepts, process flows, as well as configuration and deployment required to support current and new projects.
- Design flexible and scalable solutions that meet immediate business requirements, while setting up clients for long term success.
- Work with Salesforce team and client team to deliver solutions
- Be recognized as a functional CPQ expert.
- Communicate with all levels of client resources across project management, executive needs, sales, pricing, order, and billing teams.
- Communicate with external vendors and conduct joint solution review.
- Conduct Solution Architecture reviews with project teams prior to design and development activities and ensure solution is scalable, is aligned with vendor roadmaps and meets customers’ business requirements.
Required Experience and Education
- Minimum of 2 years of Salesforce CPQ experience
- Minimum of 4 years in a general Salesforce environment
- Minimum of 2 Salesforce certifications, including Certified Salesforce CPQ Specialist
- Good understanding of SFDC functionality with an emphasis on CPQ related objects in the Sales Cloud
- Functional knowledge of 3rd Party Applications
- Functional knowledge of business process design
- Experience with Field Service Lightning
- Experience with multiple software delivery lifecycle methodologies such as - Waterfall, Agile
About Stony Point:
Stony Point, Inc., a Salesforce Consulting and ISV partner, was founded in 2011 with a focus on helping people who work with Salesforce. Stony Point helps global organizations improve their return on investment in Salesforce by providing comprehensive Salesforce end user training & adoption, digital adoption software, Salesforce technical training, change management, recruiting, permanent placement and staffing services.