Salesforce FSL Business AnalystApply For This Position
Salesforce FSL Business Analyst
Our client is looking for a contract Salesforce FSL Business Analyst responsible for understanding business needs and developing FSL solutions to meet those business needs.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Works on advanced business systems projects, and is responsible for the complex analysis and requirements definition for applications that automate business processes.
- Has a thorough understanding of the business functions for which applications are used, interfaces with Business and IT cross function teams to identify and resolve business systems problems, and consults with various users to identify potential improvements.
- Perform hands-on solution design, prototyping, proof-of-concepts, process design and development tasks as required in support of current and new projects in FSL
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to drive business process improvements
- Document functional business requirements, process flow diagrams, and business cases
- Key contributor in cross-functional teams, user stories, BRD and roadmap development
- Conduct Solution reviews with project teams prior to design and development activities and ensure solution aligned with business requirements
- Create and deliver high quality presentations
- Assists planning projects/programs, and supports business process redesign
Education and Required Experience
- 5+ yrs experience of successful software project implementations with at least 3 years related to Salesforce FSL
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering or similar preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Salesforce FSL experience required
- Certifications preferable
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise professional manner, tailored to the appropriate audience; including both verbal and written communications.
- Experience leading distributed teams to design architecture and requirements for and oversee development of packaged and integrated solutions
- Ability to work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation and may require collaboration across multiple functional/technical teams
- Experience with multiple software delivery lifecycle methodologies such as - Waterfall, Agile