Vlocity Technical LeadApply For This Position
Vlocity Technical Lead
A Vlocity Technical Lead provides day to day management of the implementation of the solution, decomposition and assessment of the readiness of user stories, and helps direct our client's technical resources in the development of technical components of that solution She/he will also assist the client's Technical Architect, in addition the Technical Lead reduces the overall project technical risk. The Technical Lead is responsible for early identification of issues and gaps by uncovering those gaps in user stories, in skill sets of the development team and keeping key project staff informed of this information. The Technical Lead is responsible for the team’s adherence to the client's Vlocity Development Guidelines. This is a hands-on role that requires technical experience and abilities with Vlocity, Experience with Salesforce and middleware solutions such as Mulesoft.
U.S. Citizens and green cards only.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Hands-on experience with Vlocity DataRaptor, Vlocity Cards, Vlocity OmniScript, VlocityDX, Vlocity Integration Procedures, Vlocity CPQ, and either Vlocity EPC or Ratings Engine.
- Certification in a Vlocity supported industry is necessary
- Vlocity CLM is a plus but not required.
- Hands-on design and development of Lightning Web Components.
- Understand performance impacts of design decisions.
- Coaches and supports developing the team’s Vlocity skills.
- Accurately estimates the time required for yourself or others to complete particular assignments.
- Responsible for reviewing and determining the readiness of user stories.
- Decomposition of the user stories in sprints with the developer undertaking the development task
- Key person that the develop team goes to for support.
- Expected to be knowledgeable and experienced in the domain.
Education and Required Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 4+ years of experience in a hands-on technical leadership position
- 3+ years of software development, Salesforce development experience preferred
- 2+ years of Vlocity project experience
- Vlocity Platform Developer certification
- Vlocity CPQ certification or certification in either Salesforce CPQ or Apttus CPQ
- Vlocity OM certification is highly preferred.
- Located and able to work in the U.S. from a home office and able to travel up to 40-60%
- One or more current Salesforce certifications (Platform Developer 1 or 2, App Builder, Administrator/Advanced Administrator, Sales/Service Cloud) preferred