Health Cloud ArchitectApply For This Position
Health Cloud Architect
Our client is looking for qualified candidates to help us build creative and innovative solutions for their clients using the Salesforce platform. As their team continues to expand the breadth of its service offerings, they're looking for talented, experienced software developers and interoperability experts who bring a knowledge of (or at least, a strong interest in) healthcare as well as deep experience with Salesforce integration and application development.
The ideal candidate will be a Solution Architect who has hands-on experience building solutions on the Salesforce.com platform.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Working directly with clients to deliver Salesforce solutions
- Taking client's needs and developing and implementing solutions
- Provisioning and administering Salesforce environments in a production setting.
- Developing Salesforce solutions in Apex
- Developing mobile and web apps for different devices
Education and Required Experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to work directly with clients.
- In-depth understanding of Salesforce.com's Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Force.com product offerings.
- Health Cloud experience is ideal
- Field Service Lightning experience is highly desired.
- 5+ years’ experience writing Apex, Visualforce pages and triggers in the Force.com development environment.
- A track record in design and development of solutions that connect customers’ data with the Salesforce platform and intimate familiarity with the capabilities of the Salesforce web service API.
- Active Salesforce Certifications are desirable.
- Experience in the U.S. healthcare industry and/or the InterSystems technology platform (Caché/Ensemble/HealthShare) highly desireable