Salesforce Digital Marketing ConsultantApply For This Position
Salesforce Digital Marketing Consultant
Our client is seeking a Digital Marketing Consultant to join their team in Houston, TX. This will be an initial 6-month contract, but candidates can expect ongoing work.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with marketing, product management, and sales stakeholders in planning and writing of emails, landing pages, CTA, and social media.
- Collaborate with product management and sales to create and execute marketing plans and outbound communication, including messaging, product launches, and campaign strategies.
- Lead development of dynamic content that differentiates our brand in the market and turns value propositions into effective communications.
- Own the execution and continual improvement of marketing automation programs in Salesforce Marketing Cloud & Sales Cloud for lead nurturing and lead generation. Support events and the development of thought-leadership initiatives, including webinars, podcasts, and other PR opportunities.
- Implement inbound marketing strategies, allowing leads to self-qualify via website engagement; strategies include lead scoring, internal email campaigns, progressive profiling, etc.
- Be a team player with B2B Marcom, Product Marketing, and Sales to generate successful inbound marketing programs
- Propose campaigns and help define demand generation activities
- Own and maintain site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting.
- Attend trade shows and events as needed
- Collaborate with the Social Media COE and vendor partners to define organic Social Media content and handle program execution for multiple brands/digital properties, to drive customer engagement and business growth.
- Contribute to editorial content calendars and social media posting schedules for blogs and other content marketing assets (i.e. social media posts, infographics, image treatments, videos, whitepapers, etc.) on platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Write/create unique, engaging, and accurate content aligned with brand and business standards.
- Execute social media posting on platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn via Sprinklr
- Monitor results of social media marketing efforts and create regular reporting for stakeholders using Salesforce Social Studio.
- Monitor customer engagement and participate through listening, responding, asking questions and engaging in conversations with various audiences when needed.
- Stay informed of broader content marketing initiatives, in order to coordinate with social media strategy.
- Conduct social media competitive analyses and utilize insights to refine social media activities.
- Assist Brand Management team with special campaigns including social media promotions and contests.
- Prepare, edit, and send email campaign requests, assets and segmentation to Email Service Provider; test and deploy emails
- Partner with Analytics and Email Managers in development and execution of test plans and prepare results summaries
- Manage event triggered email program and continue to evolve customer journey experience through email
Education and Required Experience
- 3-5 years of experience in a relevant B2B digital or product marketing discipline including lead generation, management and marketing automation
- Excellent written communication and storytelling skills with ability to simplify complex messages
- Content Management System experience - Adobe Experience Manager a plus
- Competent in SEO/SEM with strong analytical skills
- Superior communication skills, with ability to present ideas to various levels of an organization to explain and gain support for initiatives
- HubSpot experience in creating emails, landing pages, and drip campaign process flows.
- Salesforce or other CRM customer management experience
- Excellent business software skills (MS Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce)
- Educational and/or display technology marketing experience a plus
- Energetic, creative, and self-motivated
- Able to persuade and influence without direct authority
- Demonstrated success launching new products to market and partnering with a sales organization
- Strong team player who collaborates well with others to solve problems; flexible and adaptable
- Must be flexible, innovative, highly motivated with a hunter mentality, results driven, detail-oriented, and is able to work with minimal supervision to achieve stated goals
- Relationship builder with excellent interpersonal communication, effective oral, written, and presentation skills are a must
- Excellent time management and organizational skills; able to manage and meet deadlines