Salesforce Solution ArchitectApply For This Position
Salesforce Solution Architect
Our client is looking for a Salesforce Solution Architect for a 3+ month contract position. As a Salesforce Solution Architect, you will work in a collaborative environment and share new ideas every day with colleagues. You will be in charge of ensuring that the project meets client's business objectives. You will translate business requirements to Salesforce functional and technical designs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Leading teams to complete all projects deliverables
- Consult clients and consulting teams on most relevant tools/techniques to solve client issues and exceed client requirement
- Demonstrate accountability to successfully realize client goals
- Manage, organize, and maintain goals established for project deliverables
- Understand the benefits of process methodologies in conjunction with specific software application tools to enhance client environment
Education and Required Experience
- B.S. in Business, Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience delivering consulting services, in client-facing roles that provided experience with all aspects of solution implementation, including 3+ years hands-on experience with Salesforce
- Experience with both agile and waterfall implementation methodologies
- Deep understanding of cloud computing and/or web-based solutions and technologies including Salesforce/Force.com Platform, Backend languages (Java, C, C++), PaaS/ETL tools (JitterBit, MuleSoft, Informatica, Cast Iron, Boomi), and Side-server scripting language (PHP, Python, Ruby)
- 5+ years of integration and data migration experience
- Proven track record of success of working with business development opportunities and/or engagements from pre-sale and initial scoping through final delivery and signoff
- Strong technical writing skills. The ability take the lead role in developing comprehensive functional specification documents, process flow diagrams, configuration details, use cases, test conditions, test scripts and training documentation
- Demonstrates excellence in understanding complex business processes and ability to apply scenarios to Salesforce "Story-lines" as well as make business process modification suggestions to align with Salesforce best practices
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; executive level presence and experience facilitating meetings
- Ability to communicate complex technical solutions to non-technical business users from various backgrounds including Sales, Support and Marketing.
About Stony Point:
Stony Point was founded in 2011 by three experienced Salesforce consultants with the goal of providing the highest quality Salesforce technical and end user training. We help other Salesforce consulting partners train their new hires and prepare them for the Salesforce certification exams. We also provide sub-contracts Salesforce consultants and developers to our customers. With experienced regional directors, consultants and developers, we are expanding across all North America.