Salesforce CPQ Solution ArchitectApply For This Position
Salesforce CPQ Solution Architect
Our fast-expanding client is looking for a full-time Salesforce CPQ Solution Architect to join their growing Salesforce team. The ideal candidate will have experience with mid-market companies and be comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic, client-facing environment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide guidance and recommendations to clients and prospects on Salesforce and CPQ best practices.
- Assess client current state processes, pain points, and future needs, and articulate how Salesforce and/or CPQ can bridge those gaps
- Lead and assist in hands-on solution design, solution architecture, proof-of-concepts, process flows, as well as configuration and deployment required to support current and new projects.
- Design flexible and scalable solutions that meet immediate business requirements, while setting up clients for long term success.
- Work with Salesforce team and client team to deliver solutions
- Be recognized as a functional CPQ expert.
- Communicate with all levels of client resources across project management, executive needs, sales, pricing, order, and billing teams.
- Communicate with external vendors and conduct joint solution review.
- Conduct Solution Architecture reviews with project teams prior to design and development activities and ensure solution is scalable, is aligned with vendor roadmaps and meets customers’ business requirements.
Education and Required Experience
- Minimum of 3 years of Salesforce CPQ experience
- Minimum of 5 years in a general Salesforce environment
- Good understanding of SFDC functionality with an emphasis on CPQ related objects in the Sales Cloud
- Functional knowledge of 3rd Party Applications
- Functional knowledge of business process design
- Experience with Field Service Lightning
- Experience with multiple software delivery lifecycle methodologies such as - Waterfall, Agile