Salesforce Data Integration ArchitectApply For This Position
Salesforce Integration Specialist – Dell Boomi or Mulesoft
The Salesforce Integration Specialist is a key member of our client's delivery organization. In this role, you’ll lead technical requirements sessions, architect integration strategies and facilitate data management for clients. You’ll partner with our industry leading team of SFDC Business Analyst/Solutions Consultants to solve complex Integration problems and deliver best practice Salesforce implementations and enhancements to clients.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate technical design sessions to identify client integration requirements and processes.
- Translate client requirements into Salesforce design, leveraging best practices and minimizing the need for custom development.
- Participate in discoveries with key stakeholders to define and document functional requirements
- Analyze requirements to determine appropriate solution designs considering capabilities, limitations, and design trade-offs
- Determine when it is appropriate to use APIs vs other integrations methods
- Build integrations to achieve client business objectives.
- Design, develop, test and implement API solutions to integrate disparate business systems in a multi-tier environment
- Implement data solutions including big data management strategies, data migrations and data cleansing.
- Collaborate with developers on custom solutions.
- Manage technical scope and client expectations.
- Design and execute detailed test plans to ensure highest possible quality of deliverables.
- Document user acceptance tests to ensure the quality of developed solutions prior to production deployment (includes creating test plans)
- Create and maintain documentation of all application integrations and all custom development
- Provide functional leadership and best practices on the SFDC platform.
- Build customized integration solutions utilizing the third-party integration/ETL tool
- Works closely with the development team to implement solutions based on Salesforce integration patterns
- Collaborate with the project management team to communicate technical issues and drive timely resolutions
Education and Required Experience
- 5+ years of experience in SFDC Platform Design and Integration Implementations.
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Salesforce Certifications and Mulesoft or Dell Boomi certifications are highly preferred.
- 5+ years of direct experience integrating to Salesforce and various Salesforce features/functionality specifically the Salesforce Sales and Services Clouds.
- Demonstrated experience integrating systems using APIs
- Demonstrated experience designing, developing, testing and implementing APIs using best practices, patterns, versioning and interactive design
- Knowledge of integrations, third-party integration tools, and ETL with Salesforce.
- Experience working with various API technologies including REST API/Webservices
- Refined ability to understand and assess how business processes can be improved using Salesforce.
- Strong data management skills required, including experience with data consolidation and de-duplication. Advanced knowledge of Excel, Data Loader required.
- Proven experience designing integration data mappings.
- Excellent problem solving and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Proven ability to successfully juggle multiple projects, deliverables and deadlines at once.
- Prior experience working on an agile project
- Excellent written and oral communication skills