Recruiting InternshipApply For This Position
Stony Point is looking for a hardworking paid student intern to look through applications, write job descriptions and recruit potential candidates. As a Recruiting Intern, you will work in an atmosphere where self-motivation and hard work are important. You will also help recruit candidates for our clients and help fill up positions that are in high demand.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will look through job applications and determine who is qualified for the position.
- You will write job descriptions from scrap for jobs that our clients send over to us.
- Proofread materials to ensure error-free work and adherence to company branding.
- Contributes to the overall team by accomplishing related results on time as outlined.
- Expected to work 20-30 hours a week.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must have excellent reading and writing skills.
- Must be motivated to make phone calls to potential candidates.
- Must have available time to answer emails and make phone calls.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Word.
- Must be based in the United States
- Strong interpersonal skills, good judgment and the ability to communicate with a diverse range of individuals.
- Work both independently and within group settings.
- A portfolio of your writing skills would be a plus.
Why Stony Point?
As an intern at Stony Point, you will have access to a skilled team of workers, helping you in every step of the way. You will be able to advance your skills with daily projects and with skilled mentors. Stony Point provides you, as an intern, the means to succeed in your desired career with a paid internship all while helping you succeed in your student life.
About Stony Point:
Stony Point, Inc., a Salesforce Consulting and ISV partner, was founded in 2011 with a focus on helping people who work with Salesforce. Stony Point helps global organizations improve their return on investment in Salesforce by providing comprehensive Salesforce end user training & adoption, digital adoption software, Salesforce technical training, change management, recruiting, permanent placement and staffing services.