Senior CMS Business AnalystApply For This Position
Our client is looking for a part-time contractor to join their team for a 20 week project. The ideal candidate will be an experienced Senior Business Analyst with specific skill sets related to all things CMS (business processes / best practices, content structure/organization, tools/platforms, etc.).
Roles and Responsibilities
- Help to define best practices, process improvements and solution recommendations for the client
- Work as a peer to our client's resource who has in-depth knowledge of the end client
- Provide CMS-specific subject matter expertise
- Provide research and trends to share with the end client and as inputs for deliverables.
Required Education and Experience
- In-depth understanding of Content Management Systems such as Adobe Experience Manager/CQ (preferred), Oracle WebCenter Sites/FatWire
- Experience with Social Media Integration platforms such as Opal Moments, Adobe Social,
- Experience with analytics tools such as Omniture