Software Development InternshipApply For This Position
In this role, you will be supporting Stony Point with the development of our Digadop digital adoption platform (AWS and Salesforce) as well as other software development projects as assigned.
Following a 90 day paid internship, we will determine if we can offer you a full-time, salaried position with benefits. Even if we are unable to offer you a full-time position after 90 days, you will still gain valuable work experience as a software developer.
This position is designed for an immediate start.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design, code and test innovative applications, and support those applications for our highly valued customers
- Ensuring web and coding standards and enforcing standards, when applicable
- Work with our back-end developers to leverage data to create amazing front end applications
- Collaborate with team members on best practices for front end
- Think of game changing ideas and improve our development processes
- Expected to work 20-30 hours a week.
- Must be a Computer Science major, Junior, Senior or postgraduate student.
- Knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Must be based in the United States
- Experience with AWS, Node.js, React Framework, and REST.
- A portfolio with your work would be a plus.
- Curiosity for learning new technologies and methods
Why Stony Point?
As an intern at Stony Point, you will have access to a skilled team of workers, helping you in every step of the way. You will be able to advance your skills with daily projects and with skilled mentors. Stony Point provides you, as an intern, the means to succeed in your desired career with a paid internship all while helping you succeed in your student life.
About Stony Point:
Stony Point, Inc., a Salesforce Consulting and ISV partner, was founded in 2011 with a focus on helping people who work with Salesforce. Stony Point helps global organizations improve their return on investment in Salesforce by providing comprehensive Salesforce end user training & adoption, digital adoption software, Salesforce technical training, change management, recruiting, permanent placement and staffing services.