Salesforce Project ManagerApply For This Position
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing a portfolio of Salesforce implementation projects with a wide variety of clients. Candidates for this role should possess knowledge of the Salesforce capabilities (both functional and technical) and integration capabilities. The ideal candidate will provide visible leadership, accountability, and authority over high profile, enterprise-level projects.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Liaison with clients on an ongoing basis, to maintain and develop the business relationship, and keep projects to a set time frame.
• Actively manage stakeholders' expectations, resource alignment, and possible conflicting priorities across projects
• Ensure adherence to company's delivery structure and project management methodology during implementation of the solution.
• Deliver strategic business reviews to educate clients on key platform trends and consideration.
• Communicate reports regarding project status, risk management and escalation of issues.
• Coordinate IT project teams to ensure that client business requirements are effectively incorporated into design specifications, multi-platform integrations and data transfers
• Prepare for and lead discovery meetings and workshops with clients to discover pain points and business objectives
• Be client advocate to resolve and manage escalations to ensure client partnership endures
• This position has minimal travel and occasional presence to clients’ sites
Required Education and Experience
• 2+ years Project Management experience within a consulting environment on enterprise-level projects
• 1-2 years hands-on Salesforce configuration experience
• Salesforce Admin 201 Certification
• In-depth technical back-end knowledge of the Salesforce platform
• Delivered numerous complex Salesforce projects
• Salesforce Sales Cloud Certification and/or Salesforce Service cloud Certification would be a bonus