Salesforce Developer Instructor & Curriculum DeveloperApply For This Position
Salesforce Developer Instructor & Curriculum Developer
Stony Point is seeking an experienced software developer with Salesforce experience to deliver developer training and develop curriculum for our developer classes.Roles and Responsibilities:
- Deliver training to developers, consultants, and people new to the Salesforce ecosystem both virtually and in-person for up to 8 hours per day (with breaks)
- Maintain a current, in-depth knowledge of the use, functionality, installation, configuration, and special features of the Salesforce application to effectively transfer this knowledge to students
- Contribute ideas and assist with updating existing and building out new training program offerings. This assistance includes but is not limited to creation of exercises, documentation, Powerpoint presentations, and other curriculum content and collateral as needed.
- Create custom training programs and agendas as needed to facilitate the sale of our training programs
- Continually seek new knowledge and certifications
- Maintain existing certifications
- Be prepared to teach 2-3 week long classes per month and perform curriculum development when not teaching
- Extensive software development experience
- At least one year of Salesforce development experience
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills as well as technical knowledge
- Experience creating Powerpoint presentations
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar
- Training experience
- Curriculum development experience
- Salesforce developer certifications
About Stony Point:
Stony Point, Inc., a Salesforce Consulting and ISV partner, was founded in 2011 with a focus on helping people who work with Salesforce. Stony Point helps global organizations improve their return on investment in Salesforce by providing comprehensive Salesforce end user training & adoption, digital adoption software, Salesforce technical training, change management, recruiting, permanent placement and staffing services.
Want to talk with us about Staffing and Recruiting?
Submit this form, or call us to chat live: +1 (844) 978-6697