Salesforce Channel Development ManagerApply For This Position
Typical Day in the Life
A typical day as a Salesforce Channel Development Manager might include:
- Proactively developing and leading sales opportunities through prospecting, qualifying, solutioning, and closing Salesforce CRM solutions in the midmarket business industries.
- Demonstrates effective understanding of target audience including industry knowledge and key business issues our Salesforce CRM solutions can address, industry trends, and competition.
- Proactively interacts through face to face meetings as well as phone/email communications to key prospect up to and including C-level executives.
- Builds product and consulting services knowledge of CRM solution offerings as well as continuously developing sales skills.
- Displays effective research techniques to uncover valuable information about prospects that will have high impact on lead qualification.
- Interacts by phone and email with key personnel up to, and including, C-level executives.
- May plan, promote, participate in and represent the Firm in events and community organizations where potential sales opportunities may be identified and developed.
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or a related field.
- You have 3-5 years of Channel Development experience.
- You have a demonstrated ability to source business through the Salesforce ecosytem.
- You have experience with the Salesforce solution.
- You have excellent communication skills with executive-level clients.
- You have the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers and clients.
- You are willing to travel up to 50% of the time.
Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the future.