Digital Transformation ConsultantApply For This Position
Typical Day in the Life
- Identify business and technology challenges and create appropriate solutions and strategies for our mid-market and enterprise clients across a wide variety of industries.
- Develop solutions to business and technology challenges and recommend creative approaches to solving clients’ business problems.
- Lead our clients through their digital transformation – providing thought leadership, strategy and guidance to develop and execute their transformation plans.
- Accurately analyze work processes, systems, organizational functions and structures using interviews, data, and techniques to determine where and how to generate measurable benefits.
- Develop detailed, compelling and analytical deliverables to convey complex thoughts and ideas to our clients.
- Define business and systems requirements, understand business strategy and goals, and make recommendations around solution adoption.
- Develop, recommend and implement business improvements and organizational change for businesses in a variety of industries.
- Understand business strategy and goals, develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for spending initiatives, and leverage technology solutions to support business needs.
- Provide independent assessments of processes, applications, people and strategies to identify areas for improved efficiency in processes and use of technology.
- Evaluate competing technology solutions for business fit, value, and return on investment.
- Deliver high-quality consulting and advisory services to our clients.
- Build strong client relationships and effectively manage expectations.
- Contribute as a project team member managing project resources and mentoring internal resources.
- Contribute to the enhancement of our consulting methodologies and expertise.
- Stay current with emerging technologies and changes in the business and technology environment along with industry best practices.
- Support business development efforts through participation in sales calls, proposal development, developing relationships across the firm and supporting marketing strategies.
- Provide thought leadership to internal and external clients.
Who You Are
We are seeking a consultant who is looking to improve business operations through efficiencies and process improvements to deliver a strategic business value to our clients. This consultant is experienced with leading clients through their digital transformation. Our ideal candidate will be naturally inquisitive, driven to find optimal solutions and is at ease in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment. We value collaboration, authenticity, creativity, curiosity and tenacity.
- You have 10+ years of experience in technology and business consulting, process optimization, and solution implementations in a consulting organization.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Industrial Engineering, Business, Computer Science or related field. MBA is a plus.
- You have proven experience working in an organization or consulting with clients having complex technology environments.
- You do well providing business process analysis, requirement definitions and solution analysis.
- You have proven experience finding business process improvements and utilization of technology to facilitate those process improvements.
- You have developed business process flow diagrams for current and future state scenarios supporting recommended process improvements for clients.
- You are able to help clients with technology and business application selection processes, vendor negotiations and contract analysis.
- You can juggle and balance the introduction of new ideas, approaches and strategies with the practical requirements of the business.
- You are able to work within a diverse project team consisting of people from across all parts of the organization – across departments and geographical areas.
- You are willing to go where our clients are, with up to 30 percent of your time being travel.
Candidates must live + be authorized to work in the US without visa sponsorship.