Salesforce CPQ ConsultantApply For This Position
This consultant owns the architecture and build of CPQ solutions, and completes design and consultant sessions with clients on principles and best practices. Can you facilitate change management that implements CPQ in a consultative approach? Apply now!
Join a great team!
What You Must Do To Be Successful In This Position:
- Develop and maintain validation rules, custom workflows and process, lead/opportunity pipeline management, service request and bug and feature requests, test and QA in sandbox and be the master of clean data
- Develop reporting and dashboard functions as well as business intelligence analytics
- Train/support end users with respect to their use of the Salesforce application
- Perform detailed analysis of business and technical requirements, in close collaboration with Product Owners and client stakeholders
- Participate in, and some cases lead, CRM technical architecture discussions and manage/educate stakeholders; manage the development lifecycle to ensure the delivery of highly secure solutions that are optimized for performance and built to scale
- Salesforce.com Administrator certification will be required within the first 30 days of employment
- NOTE: Based on the nature of our clients, and our contracts with them, certain vaccinations may be required
What Skills & Experience We'd Like You To Have:
- 1+ years of CPQ experience.
- 3+ years of Salesforce experience
- Experience working on operational projects for sales, channel, marketing, and/or support organizations.
- Superior time management, prioritization and communication skills.
- A wide degree of flexibility and latitude is expected
- Extremely detail oriented
- Ability to handle stress and last-minute, urgent requests
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 25%
- Preferred qualifications
- Salesforce CPQ Certified (preferred)
- Experience in enterprise software
- Strategic planning experience
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills