Recruitment Coordinator InternshipApply For This Position
Stony Point is looking for a hardworking paid student intern to look through applications, write job descriptions and recruit potential candidates. As a Recruiting Coordinator Intern, you will work in an atmosphere where self-motivation and hard work are important. You will help recruit candidates for our clients and help fill up positions that are in high demand.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create and post jobs to public job boards and pre-screen applicant resumes
- Proofread resumes to ensure error-free work and adherence to high-quality standards
- Search and match qualified candidates on Dice, LinkedIn, and Indeed based on position requirements
- Contact qualified candidates and schedule qualification calls with internal recruitment team
- Contribute to the overall team by accomplishing related results on time as outlined
- Be accountable for meeting set daily and weekly goals
- Work 20-29 hours per week, track and record hours worked daily
- Must be detail oriented and organized
- Must have excellent reading and writing skills
- Must be comfortable making phone calls to potential candidates
- Must have available time and work environment conducive to answering emails and making phone calls
- Must commit to a regular work schedule each week, with start and stop times coordinated with the Recruiting Manager
- Strong interpersonal skills, good judgment and the ability to communicate with a diverse range of individuals
- Work independently and stay self-motivated to complete tasks
- Work from anywhere in the United States (Central or Eastern Time Zone preferred)
- $12 per hour, up to 29 hours per week
- No additional benefits included in this part time internship
Why Stony Point?
As an intern at Stony Point, you will have access to a skilled team of workers, helping you in every step of the way. You will be able to advance your skills with daily projects and with skilled mentors. Stony Point provides you, as an intern, the means to succeed in your desired career with a paid internship all while helping you succeed in your student life.
About Stony Point:
Stony Point, Inc., a Salesforce Consulting and ISV partner, was founded in 2011 with a focus on helping people who work with Salesforce. Stony Point helps global organizations improve their return on investment in Salesforce by providing comprehensive Salesforce end user training & adoption, digital adoption software, Salesforce technical training, change management, recruiting, permanent placement and staffing services.