Creative DirectorApply For This Position
Who You Are:
- A seasoned creative professional that uses your expertise and ability to grow and lead team members to consistently generate unique deliverables, meet deadlines and generate profitable ideas and solutions.
- Driven with ambition to help us evolve and enhance the company brand, advocate, establish and adhere to its standards
- A strong team leader with a proven track record of growing and managing a team of creative professionals
- A confident connector of stakeholders. Coordinating a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders
- A process-oriented professional with stamina and the ability to handle multiple projects with aggressive deadlines
- Able to understand and convey the importance of creative strategy and its impact on the bottom line
- Familiar with navigating company, processes, and culture
- Adept at managing the creative process from concept to completion
- Manage a diverse team of creative professionals, including digital and print designers, writers, video content specialists and support staff
- Motivated to overcome obstacles and blockers to deliver high-quality work regardless of setbacks
What You'll Do:
- Hiring additional staff to support company’s vision of a full in-house agency, cultivate existing staff and recruit as needed
- Managing and motivating your team to accomplish multiple projects, understand and communicate various specifications and adherence to brand guidelines
- Overseeing design and copy of B2B, recruitment and employer marketing, supporting sales and service including DM kits, email, newsletters, signage, compliance documents, video, ads, and flyers.
- Overseeing design and content for new materials for internal audiences, including Brand Marketing, HR, Events, Education, and other.
- Organizing and leading creative reviews and presentations
- Evolving team members’ skills and capabilities with an eye on process as well as people improvement (career growth)
- Managing external and internal creative talent (Social Media , Designers, Copywriters, Videographers)
- Working side-by-side with internal/external teams to continuously revise materials on an annual basis.
- Refreshing brand standards and standardized approach for overall marketing, Portfolio Marketing, Servicing as well as B2B sales channel marketing.
- Brainstorming and provide guidance and leadership on new design and campaign solutions
- Using Monday.com as project delivery / management tools
- Implementing and/or using a Digital Asset Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Advertising or Marketing
- 5 years or more leading a creative team and a previous title of Creative Director
- Rebranding experience and ongoing brand guidelines management preferred
- Expert in Mac platform and Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Track record of implementing broad range of design projects from concept to launch
- Strong understanding of print and web formats and related design techniques
- Written and verbal skills to effectively communicate across functional teams
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment, under tight deadlines
- Proven ability to adhere to brand and compliance guidelines
- Strong, flexible strategic thinker with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent team building skills
- Highly responsible, collaborative, and self-motivated
- Title Insurance industry experience preferred