Salesforce Project ManagerApply For This Position
A typical day as a Technology Project Manager may include the following:
- You are responsible for managing our technology projects for our clients involving our NetSuite, Salesforce, Data Analytics, Boomi/Integrations, Cybersecurity and Advisory services.
- Create and maintain positive customer relationships to ensure clients are receiving services that meet their business needs. Act as the liaison between client, internal resources, and third-party consultants by serving as the primary customer contact during the life cycle of the project.
- Work collaboratively with our consultants, technical teams and functional analysts to ensure our client's technology projects are delivered within project scope, on time, on budget and with high-quality deliverables.
- You have strong experience managing projects that utilize waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Create and maintain project plans, work breakdown structures, schedule, and resource allocation for analysis and design, configuration, system integrations, data migration, cybersecurity, and consulting projects.
- Communicate effectively with clients regarding the project progress, technology, functionality, and business process to ensure satisfaction targets are achieved.
- Develop and manage accurate work estimates, project budgets and timelines.
- Manage enterprise projects, complex projects, and savvy clients
- Exercise required controls and proposed improvements as required, including quality plans, issues and action logs, risk management plans and change control plans for all aspects of the project.
- Ensuring accurate client billings, time and billing reconciliations, and on-time payments are received for work performed on projects.
- Utilize project and program management methodologies and tools to support project execution with the flexibility to adjust for client specific needs and expectations.
- Ensure business and assignment risks are identified, monitored and managed to achieve minimal disruption to the project delivery and success.
- Support various clients concurrently with aggressive timelines to achieve objectives including client satisfaction and implementation profitability.
- Train lower-level staff on the various aspects of project/program management and delegate work based on availability and experience.
- Up to 25% travel may be required.
Who You Are
- You have experience managing and/or implementing ERP, CRM, or Data Analytics projects for small and mid-size clients and projects
- You have 7+ years of project management experience in a professional services / solution implementation organization.
- You have strong business acumen and organization leadership skills; assertive and diplomatic; self-directing; able to manage up and down the organization with influence; willing to hold others accountable.
- You have advanced knowledge of project management standards and technology practices.
- You are able to work simultaneously on multiple projects and meet deadlines by setting priorities.
- You have the ability to effectively communicate complex issues to clients, executive leadership and all employee levels to include both verbal and written communications.
- You possess strong consulting skills and the ability to quickly assess situations, identify gaps and present possible solutions.
- You thrive on establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with coworkers and clients.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Systems or a related field.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the future.