Salesforce Project ManagerApply For This Position
A typical day as a Technology Project Manager may include the following:
- You are responsible for managing our technology projects for our clients involving our NetSuite, Salesforce, Data Analytics, Boomi/Integrations, Cybersecurity and Advisory services.
- Create and maintain positive customer relationships to ensure clients are receiving services that meet their business needs. Act as the liaison between client, internal resources, and third-party consultants by serving as the primary customer contact during the life cycle of the project.
- Work collaboratively with our consultants, technical teams and functional analysts to ensure our client's technology projects are delivered within project scope, on time, on budget and with high-quality deliverables.
- You have strong experience managing projects that utilize waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Create and maintain project plans, work breakdown structures, schedule, and resource allocation for analysis and design, configuration, system integrations, data migration, cybersecurity, and consulting projects.
- Communicate effectively with clients regarding the project progress, technology, functionality, and business process to ensure satisfaction targets are achieved.
- Develop and manage accurate work estimates, project budgets and timelines.
- Manage enterprise projects, complex projects, and savvy clients
- Exercise required controls and proposed improvements as required, including quality plans, issues and action logs, risk management plans and change control plans for all aspects of the project.
- Ensuring accurate client billings, time and billing reconciliations, and on-time payments are received for work performed on projects.
- Utilize project and program management methodologies and tools to support project execution with the flexibility to adjust for client specific needs and expectations.
- Ensure business and assignment risks are identified, monitored and managed to achieve minimal disruption to the project delivery and success.
- Support various clients concurrently with aggressive timelines to achieve objectives including client satisfaction and implementation profitability.
- Train lower-level staff on the various aspects of project/program management and delegate work based on availability and experience.
- Up to 25% travel may be required.
Who You Are
- You have experience managing and/or implementing ERP, CRM, or Data Analytics projects for small and mid-size clients and projects
- You have 7+ years of project management experience in a professional services / solution implementation organization.
- You have strong business acumen and organization leadership skills; assertive and diplomatic; self-directing; able to manage up and down the organization with influence; willing to hold others accountable.
- You have advanced knowledge of project management standards and technology practices.
- You are able to work simultaneously on multiple projects and meet deadlines by setting priorities.
- You have the ability to effectively communicate complex issues to clients, executive leadership and all employee levels to include both verbal and written communications.
- You possess strong consulting skills and the ability to quickly assess situations, identify gaps and present possible solutions.
- You thrive on establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with coworkers and clients.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Systems or a related field.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the future.
Want to talk with us about Staffing and Recruiting?
Submit this form, or call us to chat live: +1 (844) 978-6697