NetSuite DeveloperApply For This Position
Typical Day in the Life
A typical day in the life of a NetSuite Developer would include:
- Participate in every aspect of the development lifecycle including sales engineering, requirements gathering, solution architecture, development, testing and deployment.
- Create customized objects to meet specific business needs, including tables, fields and forms.
- Develop custom code and scripts to support custom customer functionality.
- Assist in the development and architecture of integrations between NetSuite and other systems/applications.
- Provide customer support for new and existing integrations and customizations.
- Configure application behavior controls.
- Develop informational reports.
- Develop custom applications to support specific business needs.
- Effectively communicate with team members, clients and partners.
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent on-the-job experience.
- You have 3 years of experience working as a NetSuite Developer.
- You are a Certified SuiteCloud Developer or Certified SuiteCommerce Developer.
- You have advanced knowledge of project management standards and technology practices.
- You have the ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- You are able to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines by setting priorities with work projects.
- You have SuiteScript 2.x experience and have a solid understanding of all script types (Client, Scheduled, MapReduce, Suitelet, Portlet, User Event, Workflow Action, etc.).
- You have previous experience in Professional Services.
- You are able to design and implement complex integrations.
- You are familiar with multiple development frameworks and design patterns.
- You have familiarity with multiple SDLC models (waterfall, agile, devops, etc.)
- You thrive on establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with coworkers and clients.
Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the future.
We are looking to fill this position in either Canada, or the United States.