Salesforce Solution Architect (Boston)Apply For This Position
Our client is seeking a Solution Architect to join an innovative, global team using technology to transform the way the social sector engages with data. They run on passion, blending diverse skill sets and experiences with a collective mission to help organizations tackle challenges and achieve greater impact. They encourage all staff to push their own boundaries and drive the company in exciting new directions. As a social enterprise and certified B Corporation, we reinvest a majority of our profits in our growth and continued pursuit of our mission and vision.
We are looking for a dedicated Solutions Architect who is capable of navigating complex client requirements to design world class systems with precision, enthusiasm, and dedication to quality.
The Solutions Architect (SA) is responsible for the end-to end design and delivery of projects. This includes leading discovery and design workshops with clients, synthesizing client requirements into solutions, implementing complex solutions on the Salesforce Platform, providing technical expertise during sales, and supporting project managers to successfully deliver high-quality projects on time and budget.
The SA will focus on discovery, design and implementation of client systems. The SA should be energized by opportunities to connect directly with our clients, and have a track record of implementing high-stakes projects across a portfolio of challenging projects with limited supervision. Internally, the SA will be joining a team of other SAs that support each other. The SA will be responsible for the following:
- The SA will lead discovery workshops with clients. These will either be remotely or in person, so you will be willing to travel for onsite workshops.
- The SA is responsible for ensuring that a complete picture of the client needs are uncovered so that the resulting implementation meets all of the needs of a client. The SA must ensure that all documentation required is completed to allow for the future success of the project.
- The SA is responsible for designing and implementing a solution that meets all of a clients requirements in a manner that is appropriate for a client’s capacity and budget.
- During the design process the SA is responsible for ensuring that all required documentation is completed to the highest standard.
- The SA is responsible for ensuring that the system built follows the best practices of the platforms that are used.
- In addition the SA is responsible for ensuring the the build team has the technical support they need to implement the design successfully whilst following internal best practices and standards.
You will join a team of passionate individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences, all dedicated to improving the way social impact organizations operate. They're a self-motivated, creative group, and we emphasize collaboration, flexibility, and professionalism.
- Driving requirements gathering sessions and mapping client business processes
- Design solutions on Salesforce Lightning Platform
- Lead project implementation teams to ensure high quality builds
- Drive quality across all of technical implementations
- Deliver projects across a range of project management methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, SCRUM, as appropriate)
- Support project managers to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Support consulting directors in winning sales by bringing technical expertise to a sales process
- Contribute to learning environments
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant Engineering or Computer Science degree, or relevant work experience as a Salesforce architect
- Relevant Salesforce certifications:
- One or more Architect Certification
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
- 5+ years professional experience
- 3+ years of technology consulting experience
- 3+ years of Salesforce consulting experience
- 3+ years working on the Salesforce Lightning Platform
- 1+ years of designing solutions on the Salesforce Lightning Platform
- Deployment and testing on the Salesforce Lightning Platform
- Leading client workshops
- Leading implementation teams
- Excited by researching and exploring new tools and features developed on the Salesforce Platform
- Agile development framework
- Apex and Lightning framework development
- Integration patterns and frameworks
- Excellent written and verbal communication and relational skills
- Experience or interest in working in a small, dynamic team
- Positive, supportive attitude, and sense of humor
- Interest in social service work or international development
- Fluency/proficiency in Spanish, French, Portuguese, or other languages